GERMAN CANADIAN FC HOSTED 2016 SUMMER SOCCER CAMPS
This year, in conjunction with London Football Academy, GCFC will be hosting it's sixth summer soccer camp again in 2016. This camp is open to children of all soccer clubs in London- to benefit and suppliment their club training program. This year the soccer camps will be provided by London Football Academy // Ultimate Goal Player Development program.
All camps will be under the direction of Dave Peak- CSA National 'A' licensed coach.
Emphasis will be placed on skill development in a fun, safe, and challenging environment. Players were put into situations that will help them develop the physical and mental aspects of the game while refining their technical skills. Dribbling, passing, finishing, possession are all part of the carefully prepared curriculum.
To avoid disappointment, parents are encouraged to register early as previous camps have sold out fast!
2016 DATES AND TIMES:
CAMP#1 : JULY 11th-15th (9AM to 12PM)
CAMP#2 : JULY 25th - 29th (9AM to 12PM)
$175 PER CAMP
All prices include HST.
For the past four years the summer soccer camp has filled to capacity so everyone is encouraged to register their child as soon as possible.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
>> CLICK HERE TO REGISTER <<
Frequently asked questions about soccer camps (FAQs):
1. What does my child need to bring (ie. shin pads, sunscreen, lunch, snack...?)?
All players will need to wear shinpads and it is strongly recommended that they wear and bring extra sunscreen, a snack (or
packed lunch if staying for the whole day) and plenty of water/fluids (our recommendation is that if you think your
child will drink 2 bottle of water then pack 3. It is best to have too much water than not enough).
2. Does the camp offer before and after pick-up programs?
3. What happens if it is raining/thunderstorming?
If it is raining, we will continue with camp activities. Unless it becomes a torrential downpour. In the
even of thunderstorms, practices will be suspended and all campers will take shelter in the clubhouse
until half an hour has passed since the last rumble of thunder was heard. Any time that is lost as a result of
bad weather will be added on during the week.
4. Does my child need to bring a lunch?
Only those attending the full day camp (U8s).
5. Is this a 'daycamp' or for childminding? No. While these camps are fun in nature- this is not daycamp- this is soccer training for developmental/competitive teams or aspiring players and it is a priveledge for us to be able to use the German Club. We ask that all parents (and their children) respect that all of the other registrants. This camp is open to children of all clubs in London- to benefit and suppliment their club training program.
Pictures of previous soccer camps hosted by German Canadian FC: